The dynamicity of an institute is known by their actions. The college is full of action all through the year. A large number of events, competitions, activities, functions, programs, projects are held all through the year. One of the most highlighted and appreciated activity is the PROJECT GENESIS. Here are just some of the activities conducted in the college
A Brief Report On Career Guidance & Placement Cell
New Milestones achieved during 2016-17
- Mock interview workshop conducted for PG Students on 23rd Sep,2016 by Placement & Career Guidance Cell in collaboration with Clear Stream Solutions.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness workshop was organized for under graduate final semester girls by CEDOK on 16th Jan, 2017.
- First time online registration of students done for Jaro Education campus drive at GBS held on 23rd Feb,2017
- Initiated the process of notifying and displaying the job related circulars for Pvt & Govt job vacancies & assisting them for online registration.
- Conducted Seminar on investment in secondary market on 4th Nov, 2017 by Suhas Rajput.
- Conducted on line of psychometric test for under graduates students on 21st Oct,2016 in collaboration with TMI group.
- Conducted on line of psychometric test for post graduates students on 5th Nov, 2016 in collaboration with TMI group.
- Successfully conducted Mega Job Mela on 21st Feb,2017. Total Companies participated =24
- Arranged off campus drive for 2015 & 2016 batches year passed out students.
- First time conducted Video Conference for pre placement talk for campus drive of Five Splash InfoTech Ltd on 30th Mar 2017.
- Companies visited to campus : [ 4 +24(Job Mela)]=28
- Pool campus drive of Infosys BPO held on 13thJan 2017, Total registration of students =303
Total Selection = 31(JGCC Students)+10(Other Colleges )=41
- Highest salary offered for B.Com : Rs 2,00,000 fixed p.a. + Rs 4,00,000 variable p.a= 6,00000PA
- Highest salary offered for M.Com : Rs.2,50,000 fixed p.a. + Rs 5,00,000 variable p.a.=7,50000PA
- Total Placement done from Campus = 123
- Two MOUs done
1 . Clear Stream Solutions –Tally ERP 9
2. Vidya Poshak –Training & Soft skill development
Anaplan basics Software Training Programm
Following students have successfully completed training on Anaplan basics organized in association with Keansa Solutions Hyderabad from 6th to 14th March, 2019, duration of training was 36hrs. Resource persons for training programme are Co-founder Mr.Sarabajit Sen, Mr. T.Sunil,Mr.Venugopal H (from peloit Bangalore).
|Sl.||Name of the Student||Stream||Roll No.|
|1.||Miss.Jyoshath C H||M.Com||15|
|2.||Miss. Naiaz Praveen Khan||M.Com||24|
|3.||Miss. Jasprith Kour Konsal||B.Com||159|
|4.||Miss. Ankita Hapakki||B.Com||235|
|5.||Mr. Shreenidhi Joshi||B.Com||121|
|6.||Mr. Pavan Meti||B.Com||103|
|7.||Mr. Ganesh Nelavigi||B.Com||157|
|10.||Miss. Shree Raksha||B.Com||122|
|11.||Miss. Nupur Naik||B.Com||258|
|12.||Mr. Yash Kulkarni||B.Com||69|