The student who have passed the II year P.U. Course conducted by the P.U.E. Board, Bangalore or any equivalent examination of other Board as recognized by the Rani Chennamma University, Belgaum and also passed in the Job oriented course and Diploma Course of Karnataka Govt. are eligible to seek admission to B.Com Part-I.
As per Circular by the Karnataka University Dharwad. The students appeared for B.Com-II and B.Com-IV semester examination, need not wait for their results and they can seek admission to next semester.
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
Students should possess Identity Card issued by the College. They should carry the same with them always and produce the same whenever they are demanded by any members of the staff. Further every student has to wear the Badge issued by the college compulsorily.
Students are strictly forbidden from Loitering in the College premises and creating any disturbance to the class.
- Students are not permitted to drive their vehicles or create noise in the college premises.
- Students should attend all the classes. No student is allowed to wander around in the college premises.
- Students should not disfigure the walls, Black boards, furniture etc.,
- Students who indulge in such acts will be punished and debarred.
- Students should be present in all their respective classes before the commencement at the lecture.
- The students should not behave rudely with their college mates and teachers. They should not indulge in teasing the lady students.
- Students should not engage in any kind of mischief or misbehaviors either in the college or outside.
- Students may approach the Principal for any difficulty or problem.
Students who remain absent without valid reasons From the tutorials tests and examinations conducted by the college will not be allowed to appear for their Annual Examinations.
Student should not bring any outsider to the College. Students should strictly abide by the rules of discipline from time to time. The Existing rules of discipline and the ones to be framed from time to time are mandatory to students.
Attendance is compulsory for all the students. Students should be punctual to all the classes. They have to attend a minimum of 75% of the total number of periods engaged in each subjects. Otherwise they will not be eligible to appear for the Annual Examination.